Saturday, August 16, 2008

Okay, not to bore you guys with my fascination with Gwen's creativity...but I just have to show you this vid lol It is one of the most unique commercials for a fragrence that I have ever seen. I think that's why Gwen Stefani inspires me alot...not only her talent with No Doubt is songwriting and preforming...but she has a unique art style as well. Who says Gwen's not creative lol.

Exert:
HARAJUKU (hara-joo-koo) n.1. Style and attitude of Japanese girls from Harajuku, Tokyo n.2. anything goes, outrageous, layered, and eye-catching.

"The first time I went to Tokyo in 96 it was as if I had landed on another planet. It was the most incredible expierience. I saw kids in Harajuku that were all about self expression and had this unique individual style and everybody was making their own clothing and mixing and matching. There was this whole Western inspiration but yet there was this whole Japanese traditional style and I felt like I had come home. I felt like wow this is all very inspiring. This is where I wish I lived"

"Harajuku Lovers can be anything that inspires me...anything I want. The line is endless and is just going to continue to grow"

Gwen


You need to check out this site I love it lol...very creative

http://hlfragrance.com/

No comments: