Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love this video..so inspiring. I have faith in God and I want people to know it. Please watch this and maybe for the non-believer things will change. With one person standing up for their beliefs...one person willing to do what is right instead of following the crowd...with one person, the world can change. It can stop the world and reverse the distruction...block a tear in its path...and bring love to this cold cold world. Please watch it...If it is crazy that is your decision...but a little video like this has opened my eyes even further...thank you.

2 comments:

Sarah Beara said...

again, i seriously love this, haha. there are too many non-believers out there and it like, sickens me :/

we have too much in common austin x]

they need to let teens take over the government...we have more brains than anyone else. lol.

and thank you. :] i just try to be simple and not too complicated cause then people get confused, haha.

Annette Janelle said...

Austin this is an amazing story. I've heard it before and it has always inspired me. it really does make you think. I don't think I'm good enough for heaven... but God does... And that's all we need, right? Do your best, and keep on being the best Christian you can possibly be. We'll all slip up, but that's what forgiveness is for, and we learn from our mistakes, right? I'm really glad you're a christian... even if i never see you in this life I will see you in the next, and you are a person worth knowing.

~annette Janelle firefly~