Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, So update on My Music life. I just found this new band that I love very much, the bands name is Charlotte Sometimes; I haven't done the reasearch on them because I just downloaded their songs last night off of Itunes...I think they sing alternative music. However, this is the first single off their new album so I wanted you guys to take a listen. The music video shows a man constantly cheating on her...and of course she does away with him because of that (not as far as most of us would go lol). All the same this band has captured my attention and has already made a step into some of my favorite songs. Another thing I will talk about is looks...when I found this video off youtube I was disgusted by what people said...calling her ugly...what is this world coming to? When we find some artist that is creative and talented in what they do, all our retarded society can think about is looks. Looks will never matter to me becuase basically its what is on the inside that counts. Some people with their selfish ways just sicken me somtimes...enjoy the vid guys

Peace

????Austin////Zellmer????

No comments: